The new outlet in Fairview Terraces Expands market control
7-Eleven has once again exhibited its industry dominance with the latest unveiling of another C-store in Fairview Terraces, consequent to its successful embarkation on a vigorous mall-based expansion campaign in the Philippines since 2001.
By means of its exclusive local licensor, Philippine Seven Corp. (PSC), 7-Eleven has successfully attracted prospective partners and new markets in commercially centric mall locations, through unique strategic initiatives that leveraged its reputation for quality and efficient service. It has thus remained the undisputed leader in the retail convenience service category.
7-Eleven-Fairview Terraces will cater to the immediate convenience needs of Fairview Terraces condo residents as well as provide mall goers with 7-Eleven’s diverse line of proprietary on-the-go products and customer-friendly services, with the help of a milestone partnership between PSC and top conglomerate Ayala Corp. PWKD16012018
Latest from PWKD
- Japan: FamilyMart & Airbnb Pick/Return Keys Partnership
- Uruguay: First Route For Electric Cars Opened
- USA: Trillium Third PennDOT Public CNG Station Launch
- Mauritius: Vivo Energy Represents ‘2018 Shell Smiling Stars’ Ceremony
- Ireland: Gas Networks & Clean Ireland First Private CNG Fuel Station Launch