The new outlet in Fairview Terraces Expands market control
7-Eleven has once again exhibited its industry dominance with the latest unveiling of another C-store in Fairview Terraces, consequent to its successful embarkation on a vigorous mall-based expansion campaign in the Philippines since 2001.
By means of its exclusive local licensor, Philippine Seven Corp. (PSC), 7-Eleven has successfully attracted prospective partners and new markets in commercially centric mall locations, through unique strategic initiatives that leveraged its reputation for quality and efficient service. It has thus remained the undisputed leader in the retail convenience service category.
7-Eleven-Fairview Terraces will cater to the immediate convenience needs of Fairview Terraces condo residents as well as provide mall goers with 7-Eleven’s diverse line of proprietary on-the-go products and customer-friendly services, with the help of a milestone partnership between PSC and top conglomerate Ayala Corp. PWKD16012018
- 7-Eleven Expands Reduced Emissions Fuel Program in USA & Canada
- USA: 7 Eleven Kicks Off ‘Share-A-Slurpee’ Drink Offer
- USA: Franchisees Urge 7-Eleven to Revise Terms of New Agreement
- Australia: Simply Cups & 7-Eleven Partner For Recycling Initiatives
- Philippines: 7-Eleven Expansion Campaign In Nueva Vizcaya
Latest from PWKD
- UK: Certas Energy Selects Orbis Tech’s EPOS Solution
- Australia: Woolworths’ Funds From ‘Bag for Good’ For Landcare Grants Program
- Mexico: New Fuel Service Station Arrives in Zamora
- USA: Marathon Petroleum Rebranding SuperAmerica To Speedway
- UAE: ENOC Group Marks ‘International Day for Older Persons’