SPAR in Oman has launched a ‘Natural’ concept at its Madinat as Sultan Qaboos branch, to deliver the freshest and healthiest foods to customers and satisfy the growing demand for organic food and drinks.
In a fast-paced world, consumers are becoming more conscious of the advantages of healthy living, and the significance of consuming fresh, unadulterated produce that enhances their overall health.
Consumers have begun to show an increased interest in fresh, natural and organic products and using food to manage their health issues like diabetes, hypertension among others.
SPAR Oman has added products in multiple categories including gluten free, organic, vegan, wheat free, vegetarian, dairy free, lactose free and sugar free at the section, understanding the benefits of consuming natural and organic foods.
A family farm in Oman, covering 10,000sq m which produces leafy vegetables, fruits, eggs, poultry, milk and meat supplies SPAR Oman’s organic Fruits and Vegetables. PWKD18012018
- Malta: Spar Makes Its Entry To Malta Retail Market With Azzopardi Group
- Netherlands: Spar Reports Sales Of €16.2 billion In 2017
- China: Spar International & E-Mart Product Supply Agreement
- England UK: Spar Outlets Present Centralized Store Replenishment
- Sri Lanka: Spar Continues Global Expansion With SriLanka Entry