The concept is proposed for 2019
David Jones has decided to roll out its first stand-alone gourmet food store in South Yarra in 2019 and proposes building stand-along stores in addition to updating the current food halls in Sydney and Melbourne.
David Jones chief executive David Thomas said, “We are confident the new David Jones Food proposition will resonate strongly with the local customer, delivering a new level of food quality and experience to the area.” He added that the new stores would be designed to meet consumer demand.
Sales of up to $700 million is estimated to be generated within five years by JP Morgan’s South African retail analyst Stephen Carrott. Source: C-Store PWKD07022018
Latest from PWKD
- UK: Certas Energy Selects Orbis Tech’s EPOS Solution
- Australia: Woolworths’ Funds From ‘Bag for Good’ For Landcare Grants Program
- Mexico: New Fuel Service Station Arrives in Zamora
- USA: Marathon Petroleum Rebranding SuperAmerica To Speedway
- UAE: ENOC Group Marks ‘International Day for Older Persons’