SPAR Yunnan has announced that it has rolled out its first store in Anning City.
Covering an area of 6,000 sqm, this new supermarket offers over 15,000 products including fresh fruits and vegetables, snacks, non-food.
SPAR China has provided extensive support to SPAR Yunnan Jinfang in the lead-up to the store opening including study tours to other SPAR regions and fostering awareness of the SPAR Way of Working.
Mid- to premium- consumers are the target of SPAR stores in Yunnan who in pursuit of quality and lifestyle. To meet the needs of local shoppers, the modern new SPAR store features snacks and beverages, fresh meat, beef, poultry, seafood, fresh produce, fruits, meals solutions and non-food sections. The best ready-to-eat sections and restaurants, along with a wide range of local specialties and mouth-watering gourmets are also available.
The new store provides quality products and service for local shoppers in a modern, pleasant and beautiful shopping environment benefitting from the globally and locally SPAR knowledge and practice, and support from SPAR design and development teams. PWKD12022018
- Nigeria: Spar Awarded Outstanding Retail Brand Of The Year Award
- Netherlands: SPAR Launches Tikkie App Payment
- SPAR To Be 2018 European Championships Official Partner in Glasgow & Berlin
- Ireland: Spar To Launch Compostable, Fully Biodegradable Coffee Cups
- Netherlands: Spar Unveils 50th Express store