Entering three new local markets and opening a number of new stores to end the year with a total of 42 SPAR Supermarkets, SPAR Georgia enjoyed much success in 2017, in its third full year of trading.
The SPAR Partner recently opened its 44th store and seems to have got off to an equally good start in the New Year. The new outlet follows a new design concept that places a greater prominence on SPAR Own Brand products and locally sourced produce.
With traditional Georgian baked products on offer, the bakery section is a highlight of the new SPAR Supermarket. Allowing customers to look in and watch the breads, pizzas and other foods being made, the instore bakery is open, and focus on locally produced traditional products is having a positive effect, drawing in traffic and increasing sales.
Offering free wifi and phone charging stations, an instore SPAR Café is another attraction. Serving customers in a rush who don’t have time to wait in line at cashier check-outs, the new SPAR in Tbilisi has a self-service coffee and tea machine and a Grab-and Go sandwich counter similar to other stores located in central districts. PWKD14022018
Latest from PWKD
- Germany: Saxony First Hydrogen Service Station Launch By H2 MOBILITY
- India: IOC Launch Plastic Recycling in Fuel Retail Network
- USA: PriceAdvantage Selected By Casey’s General Stores For Fuel Price Management
- Hungary: MOL Recognized By Dow Jones Sustainability Index
- Spain: Repsol 3 Year Growth Plan To Be Largest Network With El Corte Inglés