More than 600 local job opportunities will be created
Marking RaceTrac Petroleum Inc.’s first expansion into a new market in more than 15 years, the chain plans to open 30 or more convenience stores in the Nashville area in the next five years.
By 2023, the chain plans to build 30 Nashville-area locations, with construction of the first RaceTrac c-store on track for completion by early 2020, and additional stores in the permitting phase of development in the Nashville metropolitan area.
Billy Milam, president of Atlanta-based RaceTrac said, “We are thrilled to bring the RaceTrac experience to the Nashville area. Nashville is undergoing a true transformation with an influx of new residents and businesses that provide a foundation for continued growth. We believe the city’s young, vibrant population, along with the growth in commuting and mobile workplaces, is a natural fit for RaceTrac. Our expansion into the area deepens our roots in the Southeastern region, and we look forward to becoming a part of this flourishing community.” RaceTrac plans to open nearly 50 more c-stores in Florida over the next two years. Source: CSP PWKD23022018
Latest from PWKD
- Australia: PDQ Manufacturing Appoints One Stop Carwash As New Distributor
- USA: 7-Eleven, Inc. Deploys JDA Software
- Brazil: WEX & Raízen Electronic Payment Partnership
- USA: Catalina Pacific’s Ready Mix Fleet To Run On Clean Energy’s RNG
- Ivory Coast: Vivo Energy’s Shell Pierre & Marie Curie Service Station Launch