SPAR has teamed up with local supermarket chain ‘Diley Grosser’, in the framework of the regional franchising development project.
Presently, Spar has 66 stores in the country and plans to open about 40 stores by the end of the year. Apart from their own stores, Spar also promotes the development of local small businesses.
There are 24 Diley Grosser outlets at present. Gradually, over the next two years, the stores will be renovated to the international standards of "Spar" with expansion made to existing stores, and complete rebranding of stores will be implemented. all employees of "Daly" will undertake special training in "SPAR" Training Center, which will further assist in creation of qualified staff in retail sales. PWKD26022017
Latest from PWKD
- Australia: PDQ Manufacturing Appoints One Stop Carwash As New Distributor
- USA: 7-Eleven, Inc. Deploys JDA Software
- Brazil: WEX & Raízen Electronic Payment Partnership
- USA: Catalina Pacific’s Ready Mix Fleet To Run On Clean Energy’s RNG
- Ivory Coast: Vivo Energy’s Shell Pierre & Marie Curie Service Station Launch