David Egan spotted this Fresh Fruit Mobile Retail Unit operating downtown Kuala Lumpur this week.
This "Retail Mobile" unit targeted downtown office workers and was very popular, the fresh fruit was well presented and branded. However the concept could easlly be applied to operating within appropriate fuel service station network especially where Fuel Retail Brands wanted to trial specific food service products.
Smaller fuel retail chains in the Philippines without any convenience or food services could adopt such a mobile unit and move to sites for a trial period. It could be to early to apply in Myanmar, Cambodia and Vietnam.
The Asia Fuel Retail Conference in Kuala Lumpur on 26-27 June is the ideal international meeting point and platform for the key industry executives to come together. www.fuelsexpo.com
Latest from Administrator
- Novus Technologies To Exhibit at KL Fuel Retail Conference
- Shell Argentina Acquired by Raizen
- SOLARKIOSK Coming to Fuel Retail in Asia
- Adverto Outdoor Media will have presence at Uniti & Asia Fuel Retail Event in Kuala Lumpur
- Phoenix Petroleum Philippines to Speak at Asia Fuel Retail Conference in Kuala Lumpur