On a pilot project, four stores will present the Interactivity feature
Pinterest interactivity via the Pincode feature service, is now offered by Carrefour, one of the first retailers in Brazil and Latin America to do so. Allowing shoppers to interact with the content available on their Pinterest page, four Carrefour stores in Sao Paulo, offer point-of-sale connectivity, from the beginning of this month.
Shoppers will have access to recipes on the Carrefour Chef Pinterest page, through over 160 Pincode points located throughout the stores.
A Pincode is a mere customized QR Code. Shoppers can scan this code to discover ideas and inspiration for the related products. A consumer will only need to open the Pinterest app on the smartphone and point the in-app camera at the Pincode, without any need to take a photo; the content appears straightaway. PWKD13032018
Latest from PWKD
- OPW Global At Kuala Lumpur Expo 2018
- Hungary: Spar To Sponsor U18 European Athletics Championships
- Brazil: Senate Allows Ethanol Producers Selling Fuel To Fuel Service Stations
- USA: Market Force & Phillips 66 Introduce Key Driver Fuel Forecast Indicator
- UAE: ADNOC Distribution Rolls Out First Vehicle Inspection Centre