10 existing ADNOC Distribution convenience stores will be refitted with the Géant brand
UAE’s leading fuels and convenience retailer, ADNOC Distribution and Urban Foods have agreed to open 10 Géant branded stores at service stations across the UAE in the coming months.
The agreement will see a combination of ADNOC Distribution’s market-leading fuel service station network with the retail expertise of Urban Foods and its French strategic partner, one of the world’s major food retailers and owner of the Géant brand.
“ADNOC Distribution is determined to improve our convenience store offering as we transform into a more customer-centric company,” said Saeed Mubarak Al Rashdi, ADNOC Distribution’s Acting CEO. “Therefore, I am delighted that the Géant brand, which is well known globally and in the UAE for quality products and service, will soon feature at ten of our sites. Bringing the ADNOC Distribution and Géant brands together, through our agreement with Urban Foods, will improve choice, convenience and service for our customers.”
“We are delighted to collaborate with ADNOC Distribution which has a market-leading service station network across the UAE. We strongly believe that by bringing the Géant brand to ADNOC Distribution, we will be jointly introducing a compelling proposition for consumers in the UAE who are increasingly looking for improved service, choice and convenience.” Said Mark Lack, Urban Foods’ Senior Vice President of Operations.
10 existing ADNOC Distribution convenience stores will be refitted with the Géant brand, along with a new design, layout and product mix including high quality fresh food, new food to go solutions, groceries, snacks and confectionery, as per the deal. Category management, supply chain and logistics will be overseen by Urban Foods. ADNOC Distribution will own and operate the rebranded convenience stores. PWKD20032018
- UAE: ADNOC Distribution Declares ADNOC Flex Has Positive Response
- UAE: ADNOC Distribution Will Give Away 100,000 Free Smart Tags
- UAE: ADNOC’s Downstream Forum To Declare New Partnership & Investment Opportunities
- UAE: ADNOC Distribution To Pay Dh735 Million Dividend
- UAE: ADNOC To Roll Out Premium, Self-Service Options
Latest from PWKD
- Australia: PDQ Manufacturing Appoints One Stop Carwash As New Distributor
- USA: 7-Eleven, Inc. Deploys JDA Software
- Brazil: WEX & Raízen Electronic Payment Partnership
- USA: Catalina Pacific’s Ready Mix Fleet To Run On Clean Energy’s RNG
- Ivory Coast: Vivo Energy’s Shell Pierre & Marie Curie Service Station Launch