Extrafarma is present in 12 states currently, with more than 400 stores
A national network of pharmacies, Extrafarma, is increasing its footprint rapidly, reaching the mark of 30 stores in the state of Sao Paulo.
All outlets follow the model of pharmacy which has by now become the trademark of the network: modern, with differentiated architecture, attractive visual communication and service warm and quality, providing a great shopping experience to all customers. The network offers special opening prices, with discounts of up to 80% on generic drugs and 30% on prescription drugs in addition to the benefit programs.
André Covre, Superintendent's Director of the network, said "Sao Paulo is the largest and most competitive pharmaceutical retail market in Brazil, we prepared a lot to enter this market. In addition to having passion to serve our customers, a characteristic present in our DNA, we seek to offer the best products with a differentiated service, warm as a hug, as represented in our logo. And we have special opening prices, in a store designed to best meet our customers and win over the demanding consumers of the state.” PWKD11042018
Latest from PWKD
- Australia: PDQ Manufacturing Appoints One Stop Carwash As New Distributor
- USA: 7-Eleven, Inc. Deploys JDA Software
- Brazil: WEX & Raízen Electronic Payment Partnership
- USA: Catalina Pacific’s Ready Mix Fleet To Run On Clean Energy’s RNG
- Ivory Coast: Vivo Energy’s Shell Pierre & Marie Curie Service Station Launch