Maxol, had made a €650,000 investment at Maxol Garryowen, creating 10 new jobs at the fuel service station.
The investment has led to a full renovation of the store and the addition of a new Abrakebabra, Ireland's leading quick service restaurant chain.
Maxol’s newly launched deli, complementing the extensive choice available and providing a balanced food offering, tailored to meet the needs of every customer from breakfast and throughout the day, involves the investment.
“This is a really exciting time for Maxol with this investment bringing ten new jobs to Garryowen along with the fast food franchise Abrakebabra,” said Brian Donaldson, CEO, Maxol. “At Maxol, our customers are at the forefront of our plans, and our aim is to offer customers first class, friendly, reliable service. We are always working hard to give our customers even greater choice to meet their fast-paced lifestyles with first class friendly service."
Shaun Coughlan, Licensee at Maxol Garryowen, Limerick said, “We’re thrilled to open the doors of our newly refurbished store with the addition of Abrakebabra. This gives us the opportunity to sell an enhanced range of freshly made meals from the hugely successful quick service restaurant chain. This will complement the new Maxol deli where our highly trained staff prepare a wide range of hot and cold sandwiches and dishes specially made to order. Our customers will see an enlarged store format with more seating, more choice of goods and fresh foods, and of course we look forward to making them feel special on every visit.” PWKD09072018
- Ireland: McGonigle’s Maxol Is Store Of The Year In Maxol Excellence Awards
- Ireland: Maxol Ballindine Unveils New Fresh Food To Go Offer
- Ireland: Maxol Announces 2017 - 2018 Excellence Awards
- Ireland: Maxol Spends €650,000 On Adamstown Service Station Renovation
- Ireland: Maxol Opens New Ground Espresso Bar
Latest from PWKD
- USA: Tanknology Inc. Presents DieselCheck Inspection Program
- USA: Stuzo & Koupon Media Open Commerce Platform Partnership
- Mexico: Fuel Retail Network G500 Announces Change Of CEO
- USA: CyberFuels Inc. To Open New Research, Sales & Marketing Office
- S. Africa: Engen Intensifies Alliance With FNB's eBucks