13 products make up the new brand and the brand currently has 17 suppliers from all five regions of Brazil.
The Sabor & Qualidade brand, an exclusive line of natural, authentic, high-quality and tasty products has been unveiled by Carrefour Group, at a fair price, always produced to a high social and environmental responsibility standard and traceable at any stage of production. Offering foods that previously carried the Guarantee of Origin, the new brand can now be found at every Carrefour store in the country.
Carrefour Group's global transformation plan – Carrefour 2022 – announced earlier this year, forms part of the launch of the Sabor & Qualidade brand. Leading the food transition in Brazil and worldwide – a move to expand the supply of healthy and organic food at a fair price, including the revitalization of the Carrefour brand's offerings, is among the company’s main goals. PWKD11072018
- Belgium: Carrefour’s New Online Sales Platform Unveiled
- Indonesia: Carrefour To Launch 300 Mini Supermarkets
- Brazil: Carrefour Brings In World Cup Football Fever
- France: Carrefour & Google Sign New Shopping Experience Strategic Partnership
- Carrefour Group Wins 2018 European Convenience Retail Sustainability Award
Latest from PWKD
- Spain: Repsol 3 Year Growth Plan To Be Largest Network With El Corte Inglés
- USA: Amazon Plans 3,000 Cashierless Stores By 2021
- USA: Hucks Convenience Stores & Godfather Pizza Partnership Extension
- Oman: Oman Oil Marketing Company Reveals Organizational Road Map
- Netherlands: Pitpoint 71st CNG / Greengas Station Launch