The world’s largest convenience retailer, 7‑Eleven stores, in a bid to bring back a popular promotion, has launched a Share-a-Slurpee drink fun with a five-day Buy One-Get One Free (BOGO) Slurpee drink event.
At participating 7‑Eleven stores nationwide, customers who buy any size or flavor Slurpee drink, can receive a second Slurpee drink free. The free Slurpee drink could be the same size as the one purchased or smaller and should be redeemed at the same time as the purchased Slurpee drink is bought.
Sean Thompson, senior vice president and chief customer officer for 7‑Eleven, said, “The end of summer is an exciting time of year for kids, parents, even teachers as they get ready to head back to school. Slurpee drinks are a great way to celebrate both the end of summer and the new school year, especially when they’re two for one. Whether on the way to the pool or home from school, packing up for college or unpacking at the dorm, Slurpee drinks always taste better when sharing with someone else.”
Seizing the experience with photos and sharing it on social media is part of the Slurpee drink fun and 7‑Eleven is using the hashtag #SlurpeeBOGO, so Slurpee drink fans can share their experience on Twitter, Facebook and more.
“Slurpee drink BOGO is not only a great time to grab a bunch of friends and head down to a 7‑Eleven store for a delicious drink discount. It can also provide a refreshing way to brighten someone else’s day with a pay-it-forward free Slurpee drink when they buy a Slurpee drink for themselves,” said Thompson. PWKD13082018
- Canada: Reverse 7-Eleven Day Celebrations
- Philippine Seven Corporation Enters Digital Partnership With Oracle
- USA: 7 Eleven, Inc. First Professional Sports Venue Store At Texas Motor Speedway
- 7-Eleven Expands Reduced Emissions Fuel Program in USA & Canada
- USA: Franchisees Urge 7-Eleven to Revise Terms of New Agreement
Latest from PWKD
- France: Implico Integrates 88 Fuel Service Stations into the Existing Certas Energy System Landscape
- USA: Tommy’s Express Car Wash Opens Three Sites
- Nigeria: Government To Grant License For LPG Cylinder Recirculation
- Pakistan: Lahore Auctions 18 Fuel Service Stations
- Total Signs LNG MoU With Papua New Guinea