7-Eleven, Inc. is looking for innovative and emerging brands to participate in its inaugural "Next Up" event on Thursday, October 11 at the 7-Eleven Store Support Center in Irving, Texas.
The full-day event will give up-and-coming brands an opportunity to share their products with 7-Eleven's merchandising team and learn more about the world's largest convenience retailer. Companies that apply before Monday, September 17 have a chance to win the Next Up Scholarship, which covers airfare for 2 business representatives. Attending brands will be able to get an inside peek of the merchandising world at 7-Eleven.
"7-Eleven has a 91-year history of innovation. Customers are changing faster than ever before and continue to look to 7-Eleven to bring innovative, fresh, and better-for-you products to their local 7-Eleven® store," said Chris Harkness, 7-Eleven Vice President of Business Development and Sales & Field Merchandising. "The millions of daily U.S. customers who visit our stores expect 7-Eleven to have what they need to make their busy lives easier."
With a long history of successful brand launches, 7-Eleven works with both small and large vendors to bring new products to market. Next Up will provide an opportunity for small businesses and emerging brands to showcase products in an expo setting and participate in merchandising, logistics and operations workshops with company leaders.
The event includes sessions with industry experts who will discuss the important role of emerging brands in the retail space. Keynote speakers include 7-Eleven Senior Vice President Jack Stout, in charge of Merchandising, Marketing and Demand Chain, as well as former Whole Foods Co-CEO, Walter Robb. The day will end with a networking event where entrepreneurs can share ideas with the 7-Eleven merchandising team in a more informal atmosphere.
To participate, companies can apply at https://sites.7-eleven.com/corp/next-up. The deadline for applications is Tuesday, October 2. PWKD12092018
- Berjaya Philippines Inc. Invests In 7-Eleven Malaysia
- 7-Eleven Expands Reduced Emissions Fuel Program in USA & Canada
- USA: 7 Eleven Kicks Off ‘Share-A-Slurpee’ Drink Offer
- USA: Franchisees Urge 7-Eleven to Revise Terms of New Agreement
- Australia: Simply Cups & 7-Eleven Partner For Recycling Initiatives
Latest from PWKD
- Spain: Repsol 3 Year Growth Plan To Be Largest Network With El Corte Inglés
- USA: Amazon Plans 3,000 Cashierless Stores By 2021
- USA: Hucks Convenience Stores & Godfather Pizza Partnership Extension
- Oman: Oman Oil Marketing Company Reveals Organizational Road Map
- Netherlands: Pitpoint 71st CNG / Greengas Station Launch