Motor fuel group, a top 50 Indies fuel retail operator is buying out Synergie holdings ltd.
Motor Fuel Group is buying the Bolton-based fuel retail operator, Synergie Holdings Limited, Bolton. With this deal MFG would own all the 19 fuel service stations of Synergie, in the north-west of England. The deal would be closed in September, 2016.
Jeremy Clarke, CEO of MFG said: "We are delighted with this exciting transaction. The signing of this agreement supports our stated objective to become the UK’s most dynamic and profitable independent forecourt operator.”
The new deal would make the strength of MFG's sites into 395 and the second largest independent forecourt operator in the UK. The acquisition is taking place in accordance with the company's exciting 2016 program that aims to enlarge its network. The other deal that the group signed is with Booker Retail Partners to rebrand its new stores and to rebuild them with more retail space and new ‘food to go’ offers at key locations.” PWKD03082016
Latest from PWKD
- Mexico: Gulf Oil 2nd Fuel Service Station Launch
- USA: Terrible Herbst Leverages Gilbarco’s Impulse To Promote In-Store Sales
- USA: Matrix Declares Sale of Honey Farms, Inc. To Global Partners LP
- USA: Clean Energy Multiple Fleet Fueling CNG Station Launch
- Ghana: Shell’s Filling No Y3 Deep Promotion Finds First Winner