Ostrava-Mošnov International Airport in the Czech Republic has a new aircraft refueling station
A ground handling provider and aircraft fueling services, BGS opened the aircraft fueling station at Ostrava-Mošnov International Airport in the Czech Republic. Fueling services to its first client Ryanair, has started.
For BGS, Ostrava-Mošnov International Airport is the 16th location in Europe and the first one in the Czech Republic. The company plans to supply 7,500 tonnes of aviation fuel per year at OSR. With the new addition, BGS provides services in 16 airports. BGS delivered almost 250 000 tonnes of aircraft fuel in 2016, or 80 percent more than in 2015. Each year, the company serves more than 2.4 million passengers and 13 thousand flights.
“The launch of Ostrava’s station is a new step in further development of our airports’ network. Expansion of the geography allows not only to widen our support to existing customers but also to win the trust of new clients,” said Linas Geguzis, chairman of the Board, BGS. Source: Stat Times PWKD11042017
Latest from PWKD
- OPW Global At Kuala Lumpur Expo 2018
- Hungary: Spar To Sponsor U18 European Athletics Championships
- Brazil: Senate Allows Ethanol Producers Selling Fuel To Fuel Service Stations
- USA: Market Force & Phillips 66 Introduce Key Driver Fuel Forecast Indicator
- UAE: ADNOC Distribution Rolls Out First Vehicle Inspection Centre