TÜV Österreich will partner with the company for the routine inspection.
Shwechat Refinery’s turnaround of the petrochemicals units will commence in mid-April. There will be a shutdown of the facilities as per the arrangement. TÜV Österreich will partner with the company for the routine inspection. The inspection is done once in every six years.
Both Borealis and Schwechat Refinery will conduct the inspection at the same time as coordinated inspections at Borealis and OMV are required for the efficient production planning of both parties in light of the integration of their operations. The monomers required for Borealis’ plastics manufacturing is obtained from Schwechat Refinery.
The 2017 turnaround will witness the implementation of a range of projects in various operation areas along with the regular maintenance and safety inspections. OMV will invest about EUR 110 mn in the Schwechat site during the turnaround. PWKD13042017
Latest from PWKD
- Mexico: Gulf Oil 2nd Fuel Service Station Launch
- USA: Terrible Herbst Leverages Gilbarco’s Impulse To Promote In-Store Sales
- USA: Matrix Declares Sale of Honey Farms, Inc. To Global Partners LP
- USA: Clean Energy Multiple Fleet Fueling CNG Station Launch
- Ghana: Shell’s Filling No Y3 Deep Promotion Finds First Winner