The fuel service station was inaugurated by SOCAR President Rovnag Abdullayev and company management.
SOCAR has launched its 25th fuel service station in Nobel Avenue of Baku. The station was inaugurated by SOCAR President Rovnag Abdullayev and company management. Later at the ceremony, everyone were introduced to the working conditions established in fuel service station, its structure, working rooms, and also the equipment reflecting cutting edge technology.
The fuel service station is equipped with state-of-the-art devices like POS terminals and ASAN payment terminals for non-cash payments, fuel distribution units produced in Japan, as well as automatic system for control of sales and stocks. There are five fuel dispensers in the station, which provides Super, Premium, Ai-92 gasoline, and diesel fuel. Station can serve eight small passenger vehicles and two large trucks at the same time. The station provides employment to around 40 people. PWKD14042017
Latest from PWKD
- Mexico: Gulf Oil 2nd Fuel Service Station Launch
- USA: Terrible Herbst Leverages Gilbarco’s Impulse To Promote In-Store Sales
- USA: Matrix Declares Sale of Honey Farms, Inc. To Global Partners LP
- USA: Clean Energy Multiple Fleet Fueling CNG Station Launch
- Ghana: Shell’s Filling No Y3 Deep Promotion Finds First Winner