Fuel retail network will operate under the brand name Tiriac Energy – Sincro
Tiriac Group’s energy division, Tiriac Energy, has decided to open the first four fuel stations in Romania with an investment of EUR 200,000. Planning to reach a network of 150 fully automated fuel stations, the company will rebrand independent fuel stations and plans to attract 50 partners in this project.
The fuel retail network will run under a franchise system and operate under the name Tiriac Energy – Sincro. Rebranding each of these stations amounted to an investment of EUR 50,000. Tiriac Energy took the tactical decision in 2015 to start a new business line by developing a chain of fuel stations.
Remus Hirceaga, general director of Tiriac Energy said, “There are several hundred fuel stations in Romania that are well positioned but don’t have a strong brand. The Tiriac Energy Sincro franchise network is the solution to this problem.” Source: Romania Insider PWKD17052017
Latest from PWKD
- England UK: WEX & WeForest Eco Miles Partnership
- Canada: 7-Eleven & Expresco Foods ProSticks Distribution Partnership
- Paraguay: Petropar & Prestigio Group Cooperation Agreement
- USA: True Zero Hydrogen Station Network Expansion With $26.6M State Grants
- Ghana: Vivo Energy Marks Shell Customer Contact Day