The Esso fuel service stations are all equipped with shops, especially supplied with local products.
The 25 Esso fuel service stations on the Ile de Beauté has decided to accept Shell card, after the BP fuel service stations in 2015 and the E.Leclerc fuel service stations in 2017 at the national level. The Esso fuel service stations are all equipped with shops, especially supplied with local products, in addition to their excellent location.
Companies that have the Shell fuel card, now have access to 45 fuel service stations in Corsica, the first acceptance network on the island.
Shell entered into a national partnership with E.Leclerc in March 2017, whereby 660 fuel service stations have integrated the acceptance network of the Shell card. Shell's deployment and the attractiveness of its fuel card to its customers is further strengthened by the recent agreement signed with the 25 Esso fuel service stations in Corsica.
Customers are now offered access to the 120 Shell branded network throughout France. PWKD26092017
Latest from PWKD
- England UK: WEX & WeForest Eco Miles Partnership
- Canada: 7-Eleven & Expresco Foods ProSticks Distribution Partnership
- Paraguay: Petropar & Prestigio Group Cooperation Agreement
- USA: True Zero Hydrogen Station Network Expansion With $26.6M State Grants
- Ghana: Vivo Energy Marks Shell Customer Contact Day