The agreement is to promote mutually beneficial cooperation between the two companies
A Memorandum of Understanding has been signed between Gazprom Neft and Thailand’s largest fuel company, PTT Public Company Limited (“PTT”), promoting mutually beneficial cooperation between the two companies.
The agreement includes potential cooperation in the exploration and production of hydrocarbons in Russia and other countries, the development and production of cat-cracking and hydrotreatment catalysts, and aviation fuel supply, in addition to considering options for scientific collaboration in industrial safety.
“Our companies have been collaborating since 2012, when Gazpromneft-Aero — the operator of the Gazprom Neft aviation refueling business — signed an agreement with PTT to supply aviation fuel to Thailand’s airports,” said Alexander Dyukov, CEO of Gazprom Neft. “This MoU confirms the commitment of both parties to further develop and intensify joint activities, and envisages the implementation of a wide range of mutually profitable projects. Additionally, for Gazprom Neft, the partnership with PTT presents an excellent opportunity to further expand our presence in the promising market of south—East Asia.” PWKD06102017
Latest from PWKD
- OPW Global At Kuala Lumpur Expo 2018
- Hungary: Spar To Sponsor U18 European Athletics Championships
- Brazil: Senate Allows Ethanol Producers Selling Fuel To Fuel Service Stations
- USA: Market Force & Phillips 66 Introduce Key Driver Fuel Forecast Indicator
- UAE: ADNOC Distribution Rolls Out First Vehicle Inspection Centre