Applegreen has concluded the acquisitions of the Brandi Group, a 42 fuel service stations based in Columbia, and the Carsley Group, a 7 fuel service station based in the UK.
Furthermore, the Company has also completed the placing of 8,082,105 new ordinary shares of €0.01 each in the share capital of the Company ("Ordinary Shares") raising gross proceeds of approximately €46.9 million (£41.1 million) for the Company.
Issued share capital and total voting rights comprises 89,903,158 Ordinary Shares has been confirmed by the company. PWKD09102017
Latest from PWKD
- OPW Global At Kuala Lumpur Expo 2018
- Hungary: Spar To Sponsor U18 European Athletics Championships
- Brazil: Senate Allows Ethanol Producers Selling Fuel To Fuel Service Stations
- USA: Market Force & Phillips 66 Introduce Key Driver Fuel Forecast Indicator
- UAE: ADNOC Distribution Rolls Out First Vehicle Inspection Centre