Applegreen has concluded the acquisitions of the Brandi Group, a 42 fuel service stations based in Columbia, and the Carsley Group, a 7 fuel service station based in the UK.
Furthermore, the Company has also completed the placing of 8,082,105 new ordinary shares of €0.01 each in the share capital of the Company ("Ordinary Shares") raising gross proceeds of approximately €46.9 million (£41.1 million) for the Company.
Issued share capital and total voting rights comprises 89,903,158 Ordinary Shares has been confirmed by the company. PWKD09102017
Latest from PWKD
- Mexico: Gulf Oil 2nd Fuel Service Station Launch
- USA: Terrible Herbst Leverages Gilbarco’s Impulse To Promote In-Store Sales
- USA: Matrix Declares Sale of Honey Farms, Inc. To Global Partners LP
- USA: Clean Energy Multiple Fleet Fueling CNG Station Launch
- Ghana: Shell’s Filling No Y3 Deep Promotion Finds First Winner