Applegreen has concluded the acquisitions of the Brandi Group, a 42 fuel service stations based in Columbia, and the Carsley Group, a 7 fuel service station based in the UK.
Furthermore, the Company has also completed the placing of 8,082,105 new ordinary shares of €0.01 each in the share capital of the Company ("Ordinary Shares") raising gross proceeds of approximately €46.9 million (£41.1 million) for the Company.
Issued share capital and total voting rights comprises 89,903,158 Ordinary Shares has been confirmed by the company. PWKD09102017
Latest from PWKD
- Germany: Saxony First Hydrogen Service Station Launch By H2 MOBILITY
- India: IOC Launch Plastic Recycling in Fuel Retail Network
- USA: PriceAdvantage Selected By Casey’s General Stores For Fuel Price Management
- Hungary: MOL Recognized By Dow Jones Sustainability Index
- Spain: Repsol 3 Year Growth Plan To Be Largest Network With El Corte Inglés