The race is to raise funds for charity
With the aim to raise much-needed funds for charities, Top Oil has invited companies across Ireland to get involved in the second Top Oil Charity Mascot Race to raise much-needed funds for charities.
Top Oil mascot Mr. Ted will race against other company mascots on the famous Leopardstown track to help raise awareness and donations for worthy Irish charities. €800 must be donated to the charity prize fund by each company that enters the raceand nominate their charity to compete with a company mascot or designated chaaracter will be provided for them in the race. The total amount in the prize fund will be received by the winning company mascot which it can then donate to its chosen charity.
“We understand that Christmas is a challenging time for many charities and with the return of Top Oil Charity Mascot Race at the Leopardstown Christmas Festival, we are proud to enable companies and charities an opportunity to profile and fundraise. The charity fun race was huge success last year so we hope this year will be just as successful. We are encouraging companies to get involved and sign up for Top Oil Mascot Race to try a win significant prize for their chosen charity,” said Gerard Boylan, Chief Executive of Top Oil. PWKD27112017
Latest from PWKD
- USA: Apex Order Rolls Out First Heated, Self-Serve & Automated Pick-Up Station
- Mexico: Movilab Nyce To Be Authorized Lab To Analyze 6000 Fuel Service Stations
- USA: San Leandro Shifts Municipal Vehicles To Neste MY Renewable Diesel
- Italy: HAM Fuel Retail Network New CNG & LNG Station Expansion Continues
- Malaysia: Petronas & Digi Comprehensive Digital Partnership