England’s second largest independent retail fuel operator, Motor Fuel Group (MFG), has chosen to add Esso brand onto their network.
“We are delighted to announce this supply deal with Greenergy, a key supplier of Esso Synergy fuels in the UK,” said Simon Davis, MFG’s fuel operations director.
80 fuel service stations throughout the network will be rebranded to Esso in their latest 2Di image, in a program running from the beginning of February until the middle of May 2018. The majority of these fuel service stations (71) were previously branded BP.
David added that they look forward to working with Greenergy who were able to give them a highly competitive deal that now enables them to provide an enhanced fuel offer to their customers and the attractive Tesco Clubcard loyalty scheme. PWKD30012018
Latest from PWKD
- USA: Apex Order Rolls Out First Heated, Self-Serve & Automated Pick-Up Station
- Mexico: Movilab Nyce To Be Authorized Lab To Analyze 6000 Fuel Service Stations
- USA: San Leandro Shifts Municipal Vehicles To Neste MY Renewable Diesel
- Italy: HAM Fuel Retail Network New CNG & LNG Station Expansion Continues
- Malaysia: Petronas & Digi Comprehensive Digital Partnership