The partnership reinforces Valero's strong offering in the region
As the long-term agreement between the Valero and NuStar, which was announced in December 2017, came into effect, Valero-branded tankers started lifting product from NuStar's Thames Terminal.
Considering that Valero will manage the sourcing of its own product to be supplied to customers via the NuStar terminal, Texaco branded retailers in the South East will benefit from an enhanced supply position. With sixteen tankers based at the terminal, fuel will be delivered across an area ranging from Berkshire in the west to Suffolk in the east.
"It's great that the agreement with NuStar is now up and running and Valero's tankers are now lifting and delivering product from NuStar Thames,” said Andrew Cox, Valero's director sales and marketing. “This agreement reinforces Valero's strong offering in the region and demonstrates our long-term commitment to the South East. Our supply capability in the South East is a key focus area for Valero and this new supply position will benefit both current and future retailers." PWKD06022018
Latest from PWKD
- UK: Certas Energy Selects Orbis Tech’s EPOS Solution
- Australia: Woolworths’ Funds From ‘Bag for Good’ For Landcare Grants Program
- Mexico: New Fuel Service Station Arrives in Zamora
- USA: Marathon Petroleum Rebranding SuperAmerica To Speedway
- UAE: ENOC Group Marks ‘International Day for Older Persons’