Throughout January, deliveries of fuel products from CLH Group facilities to the Spanish market surpassed 3.2 million cubic meters, 0.7% less than in the same period of the previous year, after correction of the seasonal effect.
Deliveries of fuel increased by 1.8% and automotive diesel also increased by 1.1%, analyzed by product type. As a whole, deliveries of automotive fuelsgrew 1.2% over last year amounting to more than 2.1 million cubic meters.
Deliveries surpassed 2.4 million cubic meters, regarding the total for diesel fuels (automotive + off road + heating oil), 2.5% less than in the same period of 2017.
Representing a growth of 8.4% in comparison to January of last year, deliveries of kerosene reached 424,000 cubic meters. PWKD07022018
Latest from PWKD
- UK: Certas Energy Selects Orbis Tech’s EPOS Solution
- Australia: Woolworths’ Funds From ‘Bag for Good’ For Landcare Grants Program
- Mexico: New Fuel Service Station Arrives in Zamora
- USA: Marathon Petroleum Rebranding SuperAmerica To Speedway
- UAE: ENOC Group Marks ‘International Day for Older Persons’