Throughout January, deliveries of fuel products from CLH Group facilities to the Spanish market surpassed 3.2 million cubic meters, 0.7% less than in the same period of the previous year, after correction of the seasonal effect.
Deliveries of fuel increased by 1.8% and automotive diesel also increased by 1.1%, analyzed by product type. As a whole, deliveries of automotive fuelsgrew 1.2% over last year amounting to more than 2.1 million cubic meters.
Deliveries surpassed 2.4 million cubic meters, regarding the total for diesel fuels (automotive + off road + heating oil), 2.5% less than in the same period of 2017.
Representing a growth of 8.4% in comparison to January of last year, deliveries of kerosene reached 424,000 cubic meters. PWKD07022018
Latest from PWKD
- USA: Apex Order Rolls Out First Heated, Self-Serve & Automated Pick-Up Station
- Mexico: Movilab Nyce To Be Authorized Lab To Analyze 6000 Fuel Service Stations
- USA: San Leandro Shifts Municipal Vehicles To Neste MY Renewable Diesel
- Italy: HAM Fuel Retail Network New CNG & LNG Station Expansion Continues
- Malaysia: Petronas & Digi Comprehensive Digital Partnership