Bucharest A1 is the first CNG station to get the go ahead
As part of the CNG (compressed natural gas) Romania project, Bucharest A1 station will be the first of the network, which comprises 9, proposed to be built by the end of next year, with easy access from both directions of the Capital and A1 Motorway.
The station is expected to be fully operational by the end of 2019.
The partners in the project, Denisson Energy and NGVA Romania, intend to launch the first communication platform between participants of the CNG market in Romania. This will be on the inauguration with the aim to increase awareness of the technology and present advantages offered by this. PWKD06032018
Latest from PWKD
- OPW Global At Kuala Lumpur Expo 2018
- Hungary: Spar To Sponsor U18 European Athletics Championships
- Brazil: Senate Allows Ethanol Producers Selling Fuel To Fuel Service Stations
- USA: Market Force & Phillips 66 Introduce Key Driver Fuel Forecast Indicator
- UAE: ADNOC Distribution Rolls Out First Vehicle Inspection Centre