Aggreko, global leader in distributed energy services, has strengthened its relationship with Shell Lubricants, including the extension of its existing lubricants agreement with Shell until at best, 2020.
Aggreko’s largest lubricants supplier, is now Shell Lubricants, and is the preferred choice in Russia, as well as the Asia-Pacific, North American and Latin American regions.
With this new contract extension, Shell Lubricants has become well positioned with its globally renowned brands – Shell Rimula, Shell Mysella & Shell Argina in the three primary segments where Aggreko operates, while for Aggreko, it facilitates them to leverage economies of scale and maximize the value it offers to its customers.
To cater to the individual needs of its customers, Aggreko supplies tailored energy solutions, in diverse industries around the world, with customers ranging from governments and independent utility companies, to fuel and petrochemical producers and refiners, manufacturing, construction, mining and events, such as the Olympic Games and The America’s Cup.
Aggreko also responds to emergencies of all sizes, like restoring power to entire communities after a natural disaster, beyond supplying power to business customers in remote areas. The world’s largest fleet of mobile generators enables its capability to emergency response, readying them to spring to action with a mere phone call to its emergency power services line, which is open 24X7.
Dan Ibbetson, Aggreko’s Managing Director, Global Solutions, said “We are always looking at ways to bring additional value to our customers. It’s about providing bespoke, reliable power that meets our customers’ needs in the most cost effective and flexible way possible. Shell will help us to do that, by leveraging economies of scale with a trusted partner we can rely on.”
“Part of our strategy is to extrapolate maximum value by doing more with selected suppliers and this deal is a clear example of this,” said Allan Methven, Technical Support Manager – Power Solutions at Aggreko. “Shell is the global lubricant technology leader with products and expertise across diesel, and HFO engines. Our technical collaboration with Shell has been excellent for Aggreko and continues to provide real value to us.”
In terms of approach to lubricants innovation, technology leadership and demonstrating claims in the field with Aggreko, Shell has led the way in the past several years. For the 11th consecutive year, Shell was recently confirmed as the world’s market leader in finished lubricants, according to an independent report published by Kline and Co. PWKD09032018
- Shell Announces Methane Emissions Intensity Target for Oil & Gas Assets
- USA: First-Ever Shell Select Convenience Store Debuts in Louisville
- Switzerland: Shell & Migros Retail & Fuel Business Partnership Extension
- USA: Citi Retail Services Presents New Shell Fuel Rewards Cards
- Belgium: Shell Fuel Card Network Expands in Belgium
Latest from PWKD
- Germany: Saxony First Hydrogen Service Station Launch By H2 MOBILITY
- India: IOC Launch Plastic Recycling in Fuel Retail Network
- USA: PriceAdvantage Selected By Casey’s General Stores For Fuel Price Management
- Hungary: MOL Recognized By Dow Jones Sustainability Index
- Spain: Repsol 3 Year Growth Plan To Be Largest Network With El Corte Inglés