In November of this year, the new European Fuel Labelling Standard, with harmonized graphics symbols for liquid and gaseous fuels, will be reinforced.
As the diversity of fuels accessible to the consumers continue to increase, Standard EN 16942 has been developed to provide consumers with information on the compatibility between their vehicles and the fuels available in fuel service stations.
A fuel identification label is required by the standard to be placed close to the nozzle as well as on the nozzle itself. In order to ensure clear identification of various fuel types across the European market, the format of these labels has been standardized.
PWKD05042018. Editors Note: Original implementation date was 18 November 2016
Latest from PWKD
- Australia: PDQ Manufacturing Appoints One Stop Carwash As New Distributor
- USA: 7-Eleven, Inc. Deploys JDA Software
- Brazil: WEX & Raízen Electronic Payment Partnership
- USA: Catalina Pacific’s Ready Mix Fleet To Run On Clean Energy’s RNG
- Ivory Coast: Vivo Energy’s Shell Pierre & Marie Curie Service Station Launch