Both of the fuel service stations previously sold fuel under the Shell brand
The Texaco brand has been adopted by two more fuel service stations, having both previously sold fuel under the Shell brand. Ivor Hael and Chrysler Garage have both switched to Valero and the Texaco brand in recent months.
“Switching to the Texaco brand has made it possible for us to be able to compete in a highly competitive local market. We expect the rebrand to attract new customers and help to grow volume. We're also confident that Texaco's Fast Fuel card and cross acceptance with Shell and BP cards will help to boost our fuel card volume," said Akash Kumar, owner of Chrysler Garage.
Andrew Cox, Valero's director sales and marketing, said, "Valero welcomes Ivor Hael and Chrysler Garage to the Texaco brand. It's a compliment when fuel service stations make the switch to Texaco and further evidence of the strength of our brand and offering. Our industry leading loyalty program and the strong promotions we offer will always prove popular with customers and retailers alike." PWKD06042018
Latest from PWKD
- Australia: PDQ Manufacturing Appoints One Stop Carwash As New Distributor
- USA: 7-Eleven, Inc. Deploys JDA Software
- Brazil: WEX & Raízen Electronic Payment Partnership
- USA: Catalina Pacific’s Ready Mix Fleet To Run On Clean Energy’s RNG
- Ivory Coast: Vivo Energy’s Shell Pierre & Marie Curie Service Station Launch