PitPoint has decided to build six new stations in the country, extending its CNG network.
Geert Degroote, managing director Belgium for PitPoint, said that the realization of a wide CNG network is one of their biggest priorities in Belgium, and with these new stations they will be making a large step in that direction.
“To make this happen, we are working together with various stakeholders, with the shared goal of building a national network of CNG stations in Belgium. So that it is easier to switch to CNG, for private and for business customers. And with every new station, we’re moving one step closer to achieving our vision, which is 100% clean transport throughout Europe by 2030.” PWKD09042018
Latest from PWKD
- Australia: PDQ Manufacturing Appoints One Stop Carwash As New Distributor
- USA: 7-Eleven, Inc. Deploys JDA Software
- Brazil: WEX & Raízen Electronic Payment Partnership
- USA: Catalina Pacific’s Ready Mix Fleet To Run On Clean Energy’s RNG
- Ivory Coast: Vivo Energy’s Shell Pierre & Marie Curie Service Station Launch