WEX Inc. expands its European regional efforts with Anant Patel joining WEX London office as the company’s new Managing Director of Europe.
Jay Dearborn, President, Corporate Payments at WEX, said “Anant brings more than 17 years of payments leadership to our European WEX team, based in London. We are confident that his expertise will enhance our international efforts and focus efforts on growth across Europe, a key market for us.”
“I am thrilled to join WEX, a company so well known for being an extremely innovative player within the payments space,” said Patel. “The business is achieving strong growth in the region and successfully launching into new markets such as Germany and France so it’s exciting to be part of this expansion.”
Clare Murphy also joins Wex as European Director of Sales, who will focus on driving sales across Europe and helping customers optimize supplier payments to achieve tangible business benefits.
“It’s an exciting time to have joined WEX, seeing both strong growth and innovation in the payments sector. I look forward to working with the team to help build the WEX competitive position in Europe,” said Murphy. PWKD09042018
Latest from PWKD
- Australia: PDQ Manufacturing Appoints One Stop Carwash As New Distributor
- USA: 7-Eleven, Inc. Deploys JDA Software
- Brazil: WEX & Raízen Electronic Payment Partnership
- USA: Catalina Pacific’s Ready Mix Fleet To Run On Clean Energy’s RNG
- Ivory Coast: Vivo Energy’s Shell Pierre & Marie Curie Service Station Launch