WEX Inc. expands its European regional efforts with Anant Patel joining WEX London office as the company’s new Managing Director of Europe.
Jay Dearborn, President, Corporate Payments at WEX, said “Anant brings more than 17 years of payments leadership to our European WEX team, based in London. We are confident that his expertise will enhance our international efforts and focus efforts on growth across Europe, a key market for us.”
“I am thrilled to join WEX, a company so well known for being an extremely innovative player within the payments space,” said Patel. “The business is achieving strong growth in the region and successfully launching into new markets such as Germany and France so it’s exciting to be part of this expansion.”
Clare Murphy also joins Wex as European Director of Sales, who will focus on driving sales across Europe and helping customers optimize supplier payments to achieve tangible business benefits.
“It’s an exciting time to have joined WEX, seeing both strong growth and innovation in the payments sector. I look forward to working with the team to help build the WEX competitive position in Europe,” said Murphy. PWKD09042018
- Australia: WEX Inc. Partners With FinTech Payment Logic
- WEX Europe Services Appoint Jason Stanton As Customer Services Director
- Canada: WEX Inc. Expands Growth With Moneris
- USA: Full Circle TMS Incorporated With EFS Fleet Cards
- USA: WEX Fleet Cards Now Accepted at Monro Family of Maintenance Centers