The agreement allows Fleetcor to sell the Shell fuel card to SMEs across 11 markets in Europe through 2025
A leading global provider of commercial payment solutions, Fleetcor Technologies, Inc., has extended its European fuel card agreement with Shell. Fleetcor, according to the agreement, will continue to manage, operate and sell the Shell fuel card to small-to-medium enterprises (SMEs) across 11 markets in Europe through 2025.
Fleetcor will provide SME customers across Europe with front-end sales and marketing in addition to back-end services including processing, servicing and billing, through the extended agreement.
Ron Clarke, Fleetcor Chairman and CEO, said “We’re thrilled to extend our fuel card relationship with Shell. The extension of this agreement is a testament to our team’s performance in managing complex fuel card programs across multiple markets. It also reinforces the confidence our partners have in our ability to serve their customers and nurture the growth of their business.” PWKD07042018
- Netherlands: Shell LubeChat For B2B Lubricants Customers & Distrubutors
- Mexico: Shell & SIMSA Join Forces To Build 5 Fuel Service Stations
- Oman: Shell & Ooredoo Mobile Recharges Partnership
- Uganda: Shell EasyGo Card Online Sign Up Launch
- Brazil: Fleetcor & Petrobras Sign Agreement For Cardless Fuel Payment
Latest from PWKD
- Japan: FamilyMart & Airbnb Pick/Return Keys Partnership
- Uruguay: First Route For Electric Cars Opened
- USA: Trillium Third PennDOT Public CNG Station Launch
- Mauritius: Vivo Energy Represents ‘2018 Shell Smiling Stars’ Ceremony
- Ireland: Gas Networks & Clean Ireland First Private CNG Fuel Station Launch