The agreement allows Fleetcor to sell the Shell fuel card to SMEs across 11 markets in Europe through 2025
A leading global provider of commercial payment solutions, Fleetcor Technologies, Inc., has extended its European fuel card agreement with Shell. Fleetcor, according to the agreement, will continue to manage, operate and sell the Shell fuel card to small-to-medium enterprises (SMEs) across 11 markets in Europe through 2025.
Fleetcor will provide SME customers across Europe with front-end sales and marketing in addition to back-end services including processing, servicing and billing, through the extended agreement.
Ron Clarke, Fleetcor Chairman and CEO, said “We’re thrilled to extend our fuel card relationship with Shell. The extension of this agreement is a testament to our team’s performance in managing complex fuel card programs across multiple markets. It also reinforces the confidence our partners have in our ability to serve their customers and nurture the growth of their business.” PWKD07042018
- Oman: Shell Chooses Ooredoo As Digital Partner Of Choice
- England UK: GeniePoint MFG EV Charging Expands
- Oman: Shell & National Plastic Factory Supplier Deal Agreement
- Philippines: Hyundai Reaffirms Shell As Best Fuels Partner For Their Cars
- USA: Bona Design Lab Creates Prototype Design For Shell Select Convenience Store