The agreement allows Fleetcor to sell the Shell fuel card to SMEs across 11 markets in Europe through 2025
A leading global provider of commercial payment solutions, Fleetcor Technologies, Inc., has extended its European fuel card agreement with Shell. Fleetcor, according to the agreement, will continue to manage, operate and sell the Shell fuel card to small-to-medium enterprises (SMEs) across 11 markets in Europe through 2025.
Fleetcor will provide SME customers across Europe with front-end sales and marketing in addition to back-end services including processing, servicing and billing, through the extended agreement.
Ron Clarke, Fleetcor Chairman and CEO, said “We’re thrilled to extend our fuel card relationship with Shell. The extension of this agreement is a testament to our team’s performance in managing complex fuel card programs across multiple markets. It also reinforces the confidence our partners have in our ability to serve their customers and nurture the growth of their business.” PWKD07042018
- Germany: H2 Mobility With Shell, Air Liquide Launch New H2 Station
- England UK: Shell Ventures £4 million Investment On WhoCanFixMyCar.com
- Netherlands: Shell To Start Share Buyback Program
- Pakistan: Shell Appoints Haroon Rashid As CEO & MD
- USA: Southeastern Grocers Unveils New Loyalty Program With Shell
Latest from PWKD
- USA: Husky Energy Unveils New iPhone Application
- Malaysia: Petronas Targets 30 Per Cent Non-Fuel Sales
- USA: Kroger & Alibaba First International Customers Online Store Launch
- USA: ExxonMobil 'Uber For Fuel' Expands in USA
- USA: Yesway Drives 45.2% of Its Loyalty Members from Pump to Store with Paytronix