Blue Diesel is fossil-free diesel, reducing CO2 emissions by 89%
The first province where cars can refuel fossil-free diesel is Friesland. Blue Diesel B100, which is the sustainable and fossil-free alternative to diesel, reducing 89% CO2 emissions, is being offered at eight Tamoil fuel service stations.
Produced entirely from renewable and sustainable raw materials, a Hydrotreated Vegetable Oil, is manufactured by Neste in Rotterdam from waste and residues, with its raw materials not going at the expense of the food chain. Neste creates a sustainable solution for both companies and individuals, with this renewable diesel and Blue Diesel is really blue in color.
In Drachten, the first fuel service station was opened through the cooperation of Future Fuels and Tamoil Nederland, and together these companies have more than 200 years of experience in the Dutch fuel market. PWKD09052018
Latest from PWKD
- Japan: FamilyMart & Airbnb Pick/Return Keys Partnership
- Uruguay: First Route For Electric Cars Opened
- USA: Trillium Third PennDOT Public CNG Station Launch
- Mauritius: Vivo Energy Represents ‘2018 Shell Smiling Stars’ Ceremony
- Ireland: Gas Networks & Clean Ireland First Private CNG Fuel Station Launch