As part of the energy company's digitization strategy, Cepsa will transfer all the benefits of its Cepsa Porque TU Vuelves loyalty program, having more than two million customers, to Samsung's mobile payment service.
Customers of the Cepsa loyalty program will now be able to accumulate points and consult their transactions through Samsung Pay.
Samsung Pay, with the addition of Cepsa cards, consolidates its portfolio of loyalty programs on its platform, helping users to have all their services in a fully digital portfolio on their mobile phone.
Inmaculada Anglada, Head of Samsung Pay in Spain, said "Since Samsung Pay was launched in 2016, more and more partners have been relying on our platform to offer advantages and value-added proposals to their customers via their mobile. This alliance with Cepsa is a great incentive for us to work even harder to increase the benefits that our service can offer to loyalty programs."
"The agreement with Samsung brings us even closer to customers and offers Porque Tu Vuelves cardholder’s even greater convenience,” said Santiago Ruiz, Director of Cepsa's Service Station Network. “It is also part of our loyalty strategy to offer better advantages and opportunities to our customers.”
Customers can collect discount points at Cepsa Fuel Service Stations, and enjoy exclusive special offers and benefits, through the Porque TU Vuelves loyalty program. Customers will be able to accumulate and redeem their points, as well as view their transaction history, by adding their Porque TU Vuelves card to Samsung Pay. PWKD10052018
- Spain: Cepsa Signs Fast Charging Collaboration Agreement With Ionity
- Spain: Cepsa & GP Global Marine Lubricants Exclusive Partnership
- Spain: Cepsa Introduces First Multi-Product Supply Vessel
- Cepsa’s Adjusted Net Profit Rose To €884 Million In 2017
- Spain: Cepsa To Offer Electricity, Natural Gas & Fuel In One Package
Latest from PWKD
- USA: Husky Energy Unveils New iPhone Application
- Malaysia: Petronas Targets 30 Per Cent Non-Fuel Sales
- USA: Kroger & Alibaba First International Customers Online Store Launch
- USA: ExxonMobil 'Uber For Fuel' Expands in USA
- USA: Yesway Drives 45.2% of Its Loyalty Members from Pump to Store with Paytronix