Dover Fueling Solutions is pleased to announce that it has secured a long-term contract to supply Automatic Tank Gauges (“ATGs”) to Kuwait Petroleum International, who operates in Europe under the brand name of Q8.
For the next three years, DFS is committed to provide ATGs, configured with ProGauge LX consoles connected to ProGauge probes (both wired and wireless), to Q8 in Italy, Spain, Benelux and North-West Europe. This strategic win, along with other recent ATG tender successes, are key elements to DFS’ rapid global expansion in end-to-end site solutions.
ProGauge, part of Dover Fueling Solutions, is one of the largest suppliers of wetstock management solutions, including automatic tank gauges, tank probes, consoles, sensors, 3D laser and related software and calibration services, with a network of distributors in many countries around the globe.
Brad Schumacher, VP Key Accounts and Marketing at DFS noted, “We are very pleased and honored to have been awarded this important tender. We are confident that our innovative portfolio of ATG products will provide the right solutions and exceed our customer’s expectations. We will work together with Q8 to reinforce our long-standing relationship and continue to deliver value throughout our products.”
- Dover Major Presence at NACS PEI in Las Vegas
- *USA: Petroleum Wholesale Selects Dover Fueling Solutions As Wetstock Management Provider
- H. John Gilbertson Jr. Joins Dover's Board As Independent Director
- Blackmer® Celebrates 115 Years In The Fuel Retail Industry
- DFS Dundee Facility Awarded the Highest ISO OHS Management Certification
Latest from PWKD
- UK: Certas Energy Selects Orbis Tech’s EPOS Solution
- Australia: Woolworths’ Funds From ‘Bag for Good’ For Landcare Grants Program
- Mexico: New Fuel Service Station Arrives in Zamora
- USA: Marathon Petroleum Rebranding SuperAmerica To Speedway
- UAE: ENOC Group Marks ‘International Day for Older Persons’