Dover Fueling Solutions is pleased to announce that it has secured a long-term contract to supply Automatic Tank Gauges (“ATGs”) to Kuwait Petroleum International, who operates in Europe under the brand name of Q8.
For the next three years, DFS is committed to provide ATGs, configured with ProGauge LX consoles connected to ProGauge probes (both wired and wireless), to Q8 in Italy, Spain, Benelux and North-West Europe. This strategic win, along with other recent ATG tender successes, are key elements to DFS’ rapid global expansion in end-to-end site solutions.
ProGauge, part of Dover Fueling Solutions, is one of the largest suppliers of wetstock management solutions, including automatic tank gauges, tank probes, consoles, sensors, 3D laser and related software and calibration services, with a network of distributors in many countries around the globe.
Brad Schumacher, VP Key Accounts and Marketing at DFS noted, “We are very pleased and honored to have been awarded this important tender. We are confident that our innovative portfolio of ATG products will provide the right solutions and exceed our customer’s expectations. We will work together with Q8 to reinforce our long-standing relationship and continue to deliver value throughout our products.”
- Poland: Dover Fueling Solutions Krakow New Software Engineering Facility Launch
- Dover Fueling Solutions Enters Partnership with Kingspan
- DFS Gets Ready For 2018 UNITI Expo Trade Show
- France: Dover Awarded ISO For Grentheville Manufacturing Facility
- Scotland UK: DFS’ Dundee Facility Wins Gold Award In Safety Excellence
Latest from PWKD
- Japan: FamilyMart & Airbnb Pick/Return Keys Partnership
- Uruguay: First Route For Electric Cars Opened
- USA: Trillium Third PennDOT Public CNG Station Launch
- Mauritius: Vivo Energy Represents ‘2018 Shell Smiling Stars’ Ceremony
- Ireland: Gas Networks & Clean Ireland First Private CNG Fuel Station Launch