MaxolBallivor wins highest standard of community engagement award
Ireland’s family owned retail fuel and convenience retailer, Maxol, has declared the winners of its 2017 - 2018 Excellence Awards. Across a number of categories throughout the Maxol network of 231 service stations across Ireland, the Excellence Awards promote and reward excellence.
Independent dealer at MaxolBallivor, Gerry Dempsey was honored with an award to acknowledge the station’s commitment to their local community throughout the year. Gerry said, “Winning this award and a place on the Maxol incentive trip this year, is very exciting. At MaxolBallivor, we aim to exceed our customers’ needs and expectations, and we achieve this with the Maxol way of doing things, and with our dedicated team. I would like to take this opportunity to thank my staff for their hard work and commitment”.
Regional Manager of the Maxol Group, Dermot Cogan said, “I would like to congratulate Gerry and Bernie, and their staff for accomplishing the highest standard of community engagement in the annual Maxol Excellence Awards. The Dempseys put their customers’ satisfaction first, and go that extra mile to make every visit a memorable experience. We are delighted to be partnering with Gerry, Bernie and team; they really capture what it means to be at the heart of the community at Maxol”. PWKD16052018
- Ireland: Maxol Joins With easytrip To Launch easyWash
- Ireland: Maxol Invests €650,000 At Garryowen Service Station
- Ireland: McGonigle’s Maxol Is Store Of The Year In Maxol Excellence Awards
- Ireland: Maxol Ballindine Unveils New Fresh Food To Go Offer
- Ireland: Maxol Spends €650,000 On Adamstown Service Station Renovation
Latest from PWKD
- USA: Husky Energy Unveils New iPhone Application
- Malaysia: Petronas Targets 30 Per Cent Non-Fuel Sales
- USA: Kroger & Alibaba First International Customers Online Store Launch
- USA: ExxonMobil 'Uber For Fuel' Expands in USA
- USA: Yesway Drives 45.2% of Its Loyalty Members from Pump to Store with Paytronix