With the biggest sales in the 17th annual Sunday Times HSBC Top Track 100, Top 50 Indies retail fuel operator, Motor Fuel Group (MFG) is ranked 6th in a league table of Britain’s one hundred private companies.
Companies are ranked by sales as reported in their latest available accounts or by more up-to-date figures as reported directly to Fast Track by the companies, in the league table recently issued. A record £205bn in total sales was reached by the 100 companies this year. This is up an average of 16% on the prior year, with record total profits of £23.5bn, up by 10%. In their latest financial year, an impressive 90 companies increased sales.
William Bannister, Chief executive officer, MFG said, “This is the first time that we have appeared in this league table and to come in at number six is a great acknowledgement of the hardworking performance of the whole MFG team. Looking forward, I am confident that with our recent acquisition (21 June 2018) of MRH, we are now even better positioned to successfully perform as the UK’s number one independent retail fuel operator.” PWKD11072018
Latest from PWKD
- USA: Tanknology Inc. Presents DieselCheck Inspection Program
- USA: Stuzo & Koupon Media Open Commerce Platform Partnership
- Mexico: Fuel Retail Network G500 Announces Change Of CEO
- USA: CyberFuels Inc. To Open New Research, Sales & Marketing Office
- S. Africa: Engen Intensifies Alliance With FNB's eBucks