The campaign dedicated to the 125th anniversary of Shell in Russia was celebrated by the jury and the media community who awarded the Director of public relations of Shell with a professional award.
Maxim Shub won the award in the category of "Communications / Public Relations", for the successful development and implementation of an integrated communication campaign at the junction of PR and GR, devoted to the 125th anniversary of Shell’s work in the country.
Shub said, "I regard this award as a recognition of the success of the entire Shell team involved in this campaign. We are proud of the high appreciation of the media community and are glad that we managed to attract public attention to the history of the Shell concern in Russia." PWKD13072018
- UK: Virtual Trainer kicks off EON Reality’s Connected Learning Platform within Shell’s Digital Realities Centre
- France: Shell Inaugurates First Ionity Quick-Charging Stations*
- Oman: Shell Chooses Ooredoo As Digital Partner Of Choice
- England UK: GeniePoint MFG EV Charging Expands
- Oman: Shell & National Plastic Factory Supplier Deal Agreement
Latest from PWKD
- France: Implico Integrates 88 Fuel Service Stations into the Existing Certas Energy System Landscape
- USA: Tommy’s Express Car Wash Opens Three Sites
- Nigeria: Government To Grant License For LPG Cylinder Recirculation
- Pakistan: Lahore Auctions 18 Fuel Service Stations
- Total Signs LNG MoU With Papua New Guinea