The campaign dedicated to the 125th anniversary of Shell in Russia was celebrated by the jury and the media community who awarded the Director of public relations of Shell with a professional award.
Maxim Shub won the award in the category of "Communications / Public Relations", for the successful development and implementation of an integrated communication campaign at the junction of PR and GR, devoted to the 125th anniversary of Shell’s work in the country.
Shub said, "I regard this award as a recognition of the success of the entire Shell team involved in this campaign. We are proud of the high appreciation of the media community and are glad that we managed to attract public attention to the history of the Shell concern in Russia." PWKD13072018
- Bulgaria: Shell & ClubSmart Loyalty Program Draw BMW X2 Winner
- Austria: Shell Fuel Service Station Offers Dog Wash Along With Car Wash
- USA: Openbay Secures Series A Financing For The Automotive Aftermarket Industry
- Oman: Shell Oman Presents Shell V-Power Fuel With Dynaflex Technology
- Argentina: Volkswagen Awards Shell To Provide Filling In Plant With Innovative Products
Latest from PWKD
- USA: Tanknology Inc. Presents DieselCheck Inspection Program
- USA: Stuzo & Koupon Media Open Commerce Platform Partnership
- Mexico: Fuel Retail Network G500 Announces Change Of CEO
- USA: CyberFuels Inc. To Open New Research, Sales & Marketing Office
- S. Africa: Engen Intensifies Alliance With FNB's eBucks