The campaign dedicated to the 125th anniversary of Shell in Russia was celebrated by the jury and the media community who awarded the Director of public relations of Shell with a professional award.
Maxim Shub won the award in the category of "Communications / Public Relations", for the successful development and implementation of an integrated communication campaign at the junction of PR and GR, devoted to the 125th anniversary of Shell’s work in the country.
Shub said, "I regard this award as a recognition of the success of the entire Shell team involved in this campaign. We are proud of the high appreciation of the media community and are glad that we managed to attract public attention to the history of the Shell concern in Russia." PWKD13072018
- Shell Announces Methane Emissions Intensity Target for Oil & Gas Assets
- USA: First-Ever Shell Select Convenience Store Debuts in Louisville
- Switzerland: Shell & Migros Retail & Fuel Business Partnership Extension
- USA: Citi Retail Services Presents New Shell Fuel Rewards Cards
- Belgium: Shell Fuel Card Network Expands in Belgium
Latest from PWKD
- Spain: Repsol 3 Year Growth Plan To Be Largest Network With El Corte Inglés
- USA: Amazon Plans 3,000 Cashierless Stores By 2021
- USA: Hucks Convenience Stores & Godfather Pizza Partnership Extension
- Oman: Oman Oil Marketing Company Reveals Organizational Road Map
- Netherlands: Pitpoint 71st CNG / Greengas Station Launch