Two Lukoil fuel service stations on each side of the federal highway will be ready by end 2018
Lukoil Group has signed an agreement on a joint investment project with Avtodor Group of Companies on a joint investment project, providing for the development of a rest and service area on the 423th km of the new M-11 Moscow – Saint Petersburg highway
As per the agreement, by the end of 2018, two lukoil fuel service stations, one on each side of the federal highway in the Novgorod Region, will be constructed. The new stations will be incorporated into new multi-purpose complexes, and will feature parking lots, a shopping center, a fast-food restaurant, a service station, a hotel, along with a recreational area for drivers and passengers, a gym and a playground.
Lukoil's Vice President Maxim Donde said, "Successful implementation of projects like these, including development of rest and service areas, proves the need to promote our cooperation, and will contribute to the infrastructure development on federal highways.” PWKD01082018
- Russia: Lukoil Completes New Fueling Facility Construction Sheremetyevo
- Russia: OPW Provides Lukoil With Sustainable Solution
- Russia: Lukoil New Terminal In Refinery For Bitumen Loading Launch
- Uzbekistan: LUKOIL First Fuel Service Station Launch
- Update - Lukoil Fuel Retail Network Divestment in East Europe
Latest from PWKD
- USA: Yesway Drives 45.2% of Its Loyalty Members from Pump to Store with Paytronix
- Uzbekistan: KFC First Fast-food Restaurant Launch in Uzbekistan
- Indonesia: PT Pertamina To Digitize Fuel Nozzles
- Paraguay: Petropar Unveils New Fuel Service Station
- Canada: Parkland Fuel Signs Agreement To Buy Rhinehart Oil Co., Inc.