Ecological and economical, natural gas for vehicles (NGV) arrives on territory with the opening of the station natural gas fuel "Vgas" in Saint-Martin de Crau!
In the process, the company CFC Transports also based in Saint-Martin-de-Crau announces the acquisition of its first gas-powered heavy-duty tractor.
Supported by the Proviridis start-up, the project is to network the entire regional territory within three years, with its innovative equipment to meet environmental challenges and to the economic constraints of consumers. 18 CNG stations under the VGAS brand. This alternative fuel generates 25% fewer CO2 emissions compared to diesel and 95% less fine particles.
Located in the Ecopole zone, the new site is a new step in the deployment of the "V-GAS" network of stations across France. Completing the Fos sur Mer station (1st deployed in PACA), this new V-Gas station is equipped with two LNG distributors and a CNG distributor and has a pump attendant to accompany the drivers, especially for liquid gas refueling. . Accessible to all and open 24 hours a day, the new Saint Martin de Crau station accepts "V-Gas", UTA and DKV badges as well as credit card payments. A new station will be created soon in Plan d'Orgon. PWKD02082018
Latest from PWKD
- Philippines: Northern Star Energy Corp. Finalist In S&P Global Energy Awards
- UK: Certas Energy Selects Orbis Tech’s EPOS Solution
- Australia: Woolworths’ Funds From ‘Bag for Good’ For Landcare Grants Program
- Mexico: New Fuel Service Station Arrives in Zamora
- USA: Marathon Petroleum Rebranding SuperAmerica To Speedway