Maxol, has opened the ninth Freshly Chopped store, at the newly refurbished service station at Skehard Road, making it the ninth store within the Maxol network, establishing its successful partnership with the award-winning food franchise.
The renovation of the fuel service station has created nine new jobs for the area, following an investment of €400,000 along with a wide range of competitively priced grocery essentials for customers to buy on their way home from work, it also includes the introduction of Maxol’s new fresh ground coffee, Rosa Coffee, and a wider range of healthy food menu options from the new Maxol Deli.
Donal Spillane, Licensee, Maxol Skehard Road said, “The upgrade to the fuel service station provides a modern and inviting store environment, which we are very proud of. The freshly made Rosa Coffee is essential to our customers, so we are delighted to be able to provide a quality cup of coffee that even the most discerning of caffeine lovers will appreciate! Freshly Chopped is also a fantastic new addition for our customers wanting a healthy, quality fast fresh meal when they are on the go, and the custom-made sandwiches from our new Maxol Deli offers an alternative healthy and wholesome choice for them.”
John Hadnett, Maxol Regional Manager, expressed delight with the investment at Skehard Road, which has added a wider choice and range of quality food options to their customers in the locality. He said, “The in-store design and layout are now one of the most up to date in our network and since opening the feedback from our customers has been extremely positive. An investment of over €2m has been made by Maxol in four of its Cork based service stations this year - Carrigaline, Ballincollig, Wilton and Skehard Road. This is part of our strategy to deliver a best in class range of services and customer experience across our growing network of 115 sites on the island of Ireland”.
A maxWash car wash facility, free Wi-Fi, a wine off-licence, and Pay at Station services to save customers time when fueling up are included at Maxol Skehard Road. PWKD05092018
- Ireland: Maxol Encourages ‘Top up by Ten’ For Aware NI
- Ireland: Maxol Joins With easytrip To Launch easyWash
- Ireland: Maxol Invests €650,000 At Garryowen Service Station
- Ireland: McGonigle’s Maxol Is Store Of The Year In Maxol Excellence Awards
- Ireland: Maxol Ballindine Unveils New Fresh Food To Go Offer
Latest from PWKD
- Germany: Saxony First Hydrogen Service Station Launch By H2 MOBILITY
- India: IOC Launch Plastic Recycling in Fuel Retail Network
- USA: PriceAdvantage Selected By Casey’s General Stores For Fuel Price Management
- Hungary: MOL Recognized By Dow Jones Sustainability Index
- Spain: Repsol 3 Year Growth Plan To Be Largest Network With El Corte Inglés