A cooperation agreement has been signed between Enemed and UAE oil company ENOC.
The aim of the agreement is to strengthen cooperation for capital projects in Malta and overseas, ENOC's equity participation in Maltese companies as well as the opening of a trade office on the island.
A wholly owned company of the government of Dubai, Emirates National Oil Company Limited (ENOC) is a leading integrated global oil and gas player operating across the energy sector value chain.
A process has started to identify the team of negotiators led by executive chairman Kevin Chircop under the guidance of Minister Joe Mizzi, the government said. Source: TVM PWKD30082018
- UAE: ENOC Group Marks ‘International Day for Older Persons’
- ENOC & Enemed MoU To Strengthen Presence in Malta
- ENOC Group & BALUCO GmBH Sign Distributorship Agreement
- UAE: ENOC Group Collaborates with CDA Supporting 100 Emirati Women
- UAE: Tasjeel Partners with Sharjah Police For New Vehicle Testing Center