Shell has announced that its Network Fuel Card can now be used at the service stations of DATS 24 and Lukoil, as these service stations are joining its network.
The card is designed for use by companies and self-employed.
This addition of the 304 fuel service stations of the new members means that the Network Fuel Card can now be used at around 1,500 fuel service stations across Belgium, operated by the new members, Shell, Q8 and Esso. The total number of fuel service stations in Europe accepting the Shell card now stands at some 22,000. Source: Fleet Europe PWKD07092018
- Shell Announces Methane Emissions Intensity Target for Oil & Gas Assets
- USA: First-Ever Shell Select Convenience Store Debuts in Louisville
- Switzerland: Shell & Migros Retail & Fuel Business Partnership Extension
- USA: Citi Retail Services Presents New Shell Fuel Rewards Cards
- Netherlands: Shell Renews Agreement With BMW As Endorsed Supplier
Latest from PWKD
- Spain: Repsol 3 Year Growth Plan To Be Largest Network With El Corte Inglés
- USA: Amazon Plans 3,000 Cashierless Stores By 2021
- USA: Hucks Convenience Stores & Godfather Pizza Partnership Extension
- Oman: Oman Oil Marketing Company Reveals Organizational Road Map
- Netherlands: Pitpoint 71st CNG / Greengas Station Launch