Rosneft has entered into an agreement with Beijing Gas Group Company Limited, for the construction and operation of a chain of automobile CNG fuel service stations in Russia (CNG stations), which was signed in the framework of the IV Eastern economic forum.
The parties, as per the agreement, plan to construct over 160 CNG stations in Russia. The possibility of using LNG as natural gas motor fuel is also being discussed.
Igor Sechin said that the creation of a fuel station chain for vehicles running on compressed gas, is an important contribution to improvement of the ecological situation in the country, and corresponds with the Strategy Rosneft-2022 and with the President's order on the necessity of developing in this direction. “We believe that the experience of Beijing Gas in construction and operation of CNG stations on the competitive market of China will help in the realization of such project in Russia. Also, the Agreement signed will let us deepen the strategic partnership with Beijing Gas”. PWKD13092018
Latest from PWKD
- India: IOC Launch Plastic Recycling in Fuel Retail Network
- USA: PriceAdvantage Selected By Casey’s General Stores For Fuel Price Management
- Spain: Repsol 3 Year Growth Plan To Be Largest Network With El Corte Inglés
- USA: Amazon Plans 3,000 Cashierless Stores By 2021
- USA: Hucks Convenience Stores & Godfather Pizza Partnership Extension