Pearson’s expertise in transformative market strategy has played an important part in his selection to the role
Richard Pearson has been appointed to the role of Executive General Manager, Convenience Retail at Caltex, as part of the company’s Freedom of Convenience strategy. Shouldering management roles in both the UK and Australia, Richard Pearson has had a widespread career at prominent FMCG organizations, as well as innovative retailers.
Richard has a reputation in disruptive business models with an emphasis on fresh food and working with local producers, which has been important in his selection for the role.
Caltex Managing Director and CEO, Julian Segal said, “Richard Pearson takes on the role of Executive General Manager, Convenience Retail at a key time in Caltex’s expansion into the convenience market, and joins a growing team of retail talent to drive the strategy and deliver a better and more convenient option to customers. We recognize that our strategy requires the right talent to both develop and deploy the right offering for our customers, so we’re delighted to welcome Richard to the Retail team at Caltex.” PWKD01082017
Latest from PWKD
- Mexico: Gulf Oil 2nd Fuel Service Station Launch
- USA: Terrible Herbst Leverages Gilbarco’s Impulse To Promote In-Store Sales
- USA: Matrix Declares Sale of Honey Farms, Inc. To Global Partners LP
- USA: Clean Energy Multiple Fleet Fueling CNG Station Launch
- Ghana: Shell’s Filling No Y3 Deep Promotion Finds First Winner