Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited posted Profit After Tax of Rs. 925 Crores during April-June 2017.
Revenues for the quarter were Rs. 59891 crore versus revenue of Rs. 51600 crore during the first quarter of the previous year. Gross Refinery Margins for the quarter is at $ 5.86/bbl vis-à-vis $ 6.83/bbl during corresponding quarter of previous year.
· Achieved combined Crude Thruput of 4.49 MMT with a capacity utilization of 114% as against thruput of 4.48 MMT achieved during the first quarter of previous financial year.
· Both the refineries are supplying 100% BS IV grade Petrol and Diesel fuels w.e.f. 1st April 2017.
· Achieved Domestic Market Sales of 9.20 MMT, which is the highest sales volume achieved by the company in a quarter, representing an increase of 3.5% over the first quarter sales of 8.89 MMT during previous year.
o The market sales growth of 3.5% is higher than Industry (PSU + Pvt.) growth of 3.4%. In the PSU category, HPCL has gained market share of 0.20%.
o Sales increased in Motor Spirit (Petrol) by 9.0%, High Speed Diesel by 2.5%, LPG by 10.7%, Aviation turbine fuel by 25.5% and Bitumen by 6.1% over first quarter sales during previous financial year.
o Sales of 107 TKL was achieved in Branded Petrol – "poWer" which recorded an increase of 158% compared to previous financial year’s first quarter volumes.
· Achieved pipeline thruput of 4.65 MMT with marginal increase over the first quarter thruput of previous year.
A total of 83 new fuel service stations were commissioned during Q1 of 2017-18 taking the total fuel retail network to 14495 as of June’2017. Electronic data capture (EDC) services and mobile wallets for digital transactions is available at more than 96% of the total fuel retail network as of June' 2017.
HPCL continues to be market leader in bulk LPG with sales of 43 TMT during Q1 of 2017-18 and has gained market share of 9.8%.
For the year 2017-18, HPCL plan to invest about Rs. 7100 crore in various projects at Refineries, Marketing and Pipelines.
HPCL has successfully rolled out daily pricing across India effective June 16, 2017 to smoothen flow of products from supply locations to the consumer & align the prices to the international prices on daily basis.
Further, in an endeavour to provide enhanced customer services constantly, HPCL recently has tied up with Airtel payment bank and 14500 fuel station of HPCL will act like ATM providing enhanced customer convenience.
HPCL is one of the only 7 Indian Company in Fortune Global 500 Company & is ranked at 384. HPCL has been conferred with various awards including the coveted "Fastest Growing Organization - Navratna" Award at the Hindustan Ratna PSU Awards, 2017. PWKD09082017
Latest from PWKD
- Mexico: Gulf Oil 2nd Fuel Service Station Launch
- USA: Terrible Herbst Leverages Gilbarco’s Impulse To Promote In-Store Sales
- USA: Matrix Declares Sale of Honey Farms, Inc. To Global Partners LP
- USA: Clean Energy Multiple Fleet Fueling CNG Station Launch
- Ghana: Shell’s Filling No Y3 Deep Promotion Finds First Winner