The purchase will enhance its fuel retail network in the country to 70
Puma Energy, an international energy company providing integral midstream and downstream services that has been operating in the Panama market for 5 years has decided to acquire Tropifuels, S.A., in line with its expansion plans.
The acquisition will increase Puma’s commitment of supplying its fuel and lubricants to over 70 industrial clients, in addition to expanding its fuel retail network in the country to 70. The transaction supplements its liquid fuel storage terminal in Colon, which the company has been streamlining to begin operations in 2018, in which it has financed over $70 million.
Enrico Ferrari, head of Puma Energy Panama said, “Panama is a very important market to us. We have a long-term growth vision and hope to continue strengthening Puma Energy’s reputation both in the business and industrial sectors, as well as with the end consumer. We want to capitalize on our trajectory and experience to benefit Panama’s energy sector.” Source: Energia16 PWKD04092017
Latest from PWKD
- England UK: WEX & WeForest Eco Miles Partnership
- Canada: 7-Eleven & Expresco Foods ProSticks Distribution Partnership
- Paraguay: Petropar & Prestigio Group Cooperation Agreement
- USA: True Zero Hydrogen Station Network Expansion With $26.6M State Grants
- Ghana: Vivo Energy Marks Shell Customer Contact Day