Tariq Ahmed has been appointed by Trafigura Pte Ltd., a market leader in the global commodities industry, as Chief Financial Officer for the company’s operations in India.
Having considerable experience of deal making in Asia, North America and the Middle East across a range of industries, Tariq Ahmed brings 15 years’ experience in investment banking, private equity investing and corporate M&A.
Raoul Bajaj, CEO of Trafigura India Private Ltd said, “In addition to his role as CFO for our business in India, Tariq will be responsible for developing new projects and business initiatives alongside our trading desks.”
Tariq Ahmed was Managing Director at Pragon Partners, prior to joining Trafigura. Before this, he served as Global Head of M&A at Cipla. PWKD09102017
Latest from PWKD
- Germany: Saxony First Hydrogen Service Station Launch By H2 MOBILITY
- India: IOC Launch Plastic Recycling in Fuel Retail Network
- USA: PriceAdvantage Selected By Casey’s General Stores For Fuel Price Management
- Hungary: MOL Recognized By Dow Jones Sustainability Index
- Spain: Repsol 3 Year Growth Plan To Be Largest Network With El Corte Inglés