Tariq Ahmed has been appointed by Trafigura Pte Ltd., a market leader in the global commodities industry, as Chief Financial Officer for the company’s operations in India.
Having considerable experience of deal making in Asia, North America and the Middle East across a range of industries, Tariq Ahmed brings 15 years’ experience in investment banking, private equity investing and corporate M&A.
Raoul Bajaj, CEO of Trafigura India Private Ltd said, “In addition to his role as CFO for our business in India, Tariq will be responsible for developing new projects and business initiatives alongside our trading desks.”
Tariq Ahmed was Managing Director at Pragon Partners, prior to joining Trafigura. Before this, he served as Global Head of M&A at Cipla. PWKD09102017
Latest from PWKD
- OPW Global At Kuala Lumpur Expo 2018
- Hungary: Spar To Sponsor U18 European Athletics Championships
- Brazil: Senate Allows Ethanol Producers Selling Fuel To Fuel Service Stations
- USA: Market Force & Phillips 66 Introduce Key Driver Fuel Forecast Indicator
- UAE: ADNOC Distribution Rolls Out First Vehicle Inspection Centre